Monday, March 10, 2014

This week has been awesome...

Hello there! 

This week has been awesome. Hermana Morales is the sweetest and has such a desire to serve others. Its always a little hard for a missionary to adjust to the different weather, food, culture and being away from their family. We have been focusing on the positives and the great blessing of the mission. We were able to attend a baptism yesterday that reminded her of her feelings and emotions when she was baptized, not even two years ago. Hermana Morales has 5 people in her family, and all are members except one of her brothers. Today she got an email from a missionary in her home ward saying that her brother now wants to be baptized! She is now starting to see the blessings pour out towards her family. 
 
I almost forgot it was my birthday on Saturday. Our new district Elder is only 18 and was making old lady jokes all day. I definitely dont look 22, but eventually that will pay off. I received a couple liters of pepsi from members and one family gave me a big banner that says Honduras. Everyone is so sweet here. We also found a couple new families to teach, which was the greatest present of all!

Its certainly starting to heat up here. We are now entering SUMMER. And wooohoooo Honduras is a little toaster oven. We drink lots and lots of H20. They say it gets up to 110 with 90% humidity. Before my mission I prayed to go to a place where theres sun, and i got it!

I hope you are all doing well. Dont forget to do the basic Sunday School answers... Pray, Read your Scriptures & Go to Church. They are so important. There really isnt any excuses why you cant accomplish them, and believe me, ive heard a lot of excuses! The Church is true. The Savior lives and Heavenly Father answers prayers. I know these things to be true.

Love,
Hermana Sherman
The Mini MTC Primary Stake activity!

When two little future missionaries helped us with our appointments


Making dinner with the Pineda family



Gibelli and Osmans dog is pregnant and she likes to spread eagle.


HERMANA MORALES!! (from Bolivia)
Last zone meeting with Hermana Alcequiez!
 (from the Dominican Republic)
One of my besties Hermana Ramirez
Vanessa (Sister Webster) sent me this picture of her companion. She's the sweetest!



No comments:

Post a Comment