Monday, May 12, 2014

Sooooo good to see you guys! So Good! Its pretty crazy cause I feel like it was a dream before my mission and forget how long ive been away sometimes. HAPPY LATE MOTHERS DAY TO ALL!! I am so blessed to have such amazing women in my life who are great examples to me.
This past week we kind of took it easy again and I learned how to make pretty good jello. Ive also had a lot of time to study and am learning so much! I could read the scriptures ALL DAY!

Last week was a little rough for Hermana Morales, poor thing. We ended up traveling to San Pedro Sula so she could see a better doctor. He told her that she definitely doesnt have gastritis like the other doctor said. He wanted to do a bunch of tests but she had to take the tests fasting so we had to return the next day. We were pretty slap happy and ended up waiting 9 hours to take all of her tests and wait for the results so we had a lot of time to explore the hospital. We actually found a lot of members and they were awesome. All in all, turns out she is anemic and has something wrong with her intestines so they gave her a lot of prescriptions and said we have to return in a week if she doesnt get better... thank you doctor. Hermana Morales never ceases to amaze me with her good attitude and dedication.
We had Pday with our zone today and it was hilarious. We were divided in teams and played a bunch of random games. We played sack potato and out of all the Sisters and Elders I was the only one to completely face plant. We also played volleyball for the first time here in Honduras and it was awesome! I realized that my arms have turned into noodles and am not as strong as I thought I was. We also played the most intense game of pictionary Ive ever played. HILARIOUS. Ive never seen a group of people so competitive. They crack me up. I havent laughed so hard in a long time.
This last week I was outside collecting my laundry when I hear,"Hermana Sherman, we have a small problem." There was a Tarantula the size of my hand in our sink. I couldnt take it out of the house living so I had to poison it first. Ive never seen a spider so big.
All in all im doing fantastic. Im happy I got to play volleyball. I hope you guys have a great week! I love you!

Que les vaya bien!
Hermana Sherman
Pday with the zone
 

Friendly neighborhood tarantula

My back sweat from the 2 minute walk home from church.
 
Relief Society Activity making flowers




No comments:

Post a Comment