Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I have never been happier and more content.

Hola Familia Mia!

Im sorry I didnt have time to write last week, it was a lil cray cray. The past two weeks have been soo good! I am learning so much every day and how to listen and recognize the spirit.

We went on exchanges with El Iman and Trujillo! I absolute fell in love with Trujillo our last exchanges and even more this time! I worked with Hermana Vergara this time and she is absolutely amazing! She has 10 people in her family and she is the only member. She was baptized 3 years ago and is so strong! She has a deep love for missionary work and can make an impact on peoples hearts within minutes! I learned so much from her!  We taught the same house on the beach that Hermana Trujillo and I contacted last month and turns out the family is attending church and praying for a baptismal date!

We had an amazing zone conference tuesday. Hermana Munoz and I taught about keeping our houses clean and taught how to bear testimony in english. We were surprised when President Klein walked in the chapel and we got the treat of learning from him for a little while. I am so grateful for President Klein. Every missionary here loves and respects him so much. He taught about covenants and I had the opportunity to study a little further in depth this past week and learned that covenants received and honored with integrity and ordinances performed by proper priesthood authority are necessary to receive ALL of the blessing made available through the atonement of Jesus Christ.

Elder Amado also challenged us to study the atonement for a month, and it has been changing my life. The atonement enables us to do good and become better in ways that stretch far beyond our mortal capacities. I just love this gospel!! I have never been happier and more content. I love you all 

Dios es nuestro Padre Celestial se que somos hijos de El. Amo Jesucristo y se que el me ama. El sufrió por cada uno de nosotros. Tengo esperanza que puedo vivir con mi familia para siempre gracia a la expiación de Jesucristo.

Love,
Hermana Sherman
Pday in La Ceiba!





Trujillo!

Our sweet investigator Ashlee has a pink chick! 
Sometimes I get lazy at ironing my skirts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment