Monday, September 30, 2013

I love being a missionary!!!

 ALLLLLOOOOO!!

Ok, I don't have very much time at all today, this week was full of its ups and downs, but right now I couldn't be happier. Hermana T was sick this past week and I think it was also a sign for me that I need to have more patience. I had to sit back for a while and put my companion first, which I made me feel closer to her and because we have a stronger relationship, we are able to teach stronger. 

I have never been more excited for conference! We get to watch it in English too!! I have been praying so hard to be able to watch it in English and after exchanges we inherited 3 new gringos. so we are now able to watch in English! I cant wait to hear the words of our Prophet Thomas S Monson and His worthy Seers and Revelators. We are so blessed to have this technology at our fingertips!

We have been working with a girl named Vanessa, she is 12 years old and she is the best. We committed her to baptism a couple weeks ago and she has so much determination and faith. We are also slowly but surely reactivating a couple  less actives and it has been so fulfilling as we are starting to see the fruits of our labors. I love being a missionary!!! I am so happy and have really built a testimony towards service. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the people here in Tela and already have started to call them family. The church is true!

Love,
Hermana Sherman


For Pday we went on a hike in Progresso and found the Goblet of Fire in the middle of the Jungle.



No comments:

Post a Comment