Monday, August 18, 2014

If you ever want to forget your problems, serve others!


Sooo I honestly dont even remember what happened this week, it was such a blur! I got to work with Hermana Hernández and Hna Alfaro in exchanges and they are both so awesome 
Today we traveled to San Pedro Sula and went to pick up a new sister missionary at the airport! We are going to stay the night here and going to pick up 5 more sisters and 14 Elders at the airport tomorrow coming in from the Mexico, Orovo and the Guatemala MTCs (mission training centers)! How exciting!!! Its flooded back so many memories of when i first got here to Honduras. Sometimes I forget I live in Honduras until I see someone else react to how different it is. haha
We did have a lot of miracles this past week, one was that we got to hear our investigator Ruben pray for the first time in his entire life, thats huge!
Sorry dont have much time to write this week ,but I love you guys! I love missionary work with all of my heart and never have been happier serving others. If you ever want to forget your problems, serve others!
Hermana Sherman
Roatan


Hermana Bennett




This is a new family we found that we teach in English!


Look what I found!!!

A service project at  a local school


Some of the elders were doing the karate kid painting technique


We made Hawaiian Haystacks!
We ate a whole bag of Lechas in 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment