Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Adiós Tela...Hola Porvenir!‏

Hiiiiii!!!

Today was cambios and I have been transferred to Porvenir, La Lima! My new companion is Hermana Alcequiez! She is from Dominican Republic and this is her 3rd month on her mission.

It was a lot harder than I thought to leave Tela. Im so grateful to have had the opportunity to serve there for my first area and I will never forget the warm welcome from all the members. Im excited to hit the pavement running and see how we can help strengthen Porvenir! 

Sorry this is short, theres not much time. Love you all!

Love,
Hermana Sherman

Hermana Tamani

Last trip to the beach in Tela
Hermana Doris

Hermano Carlos a security guard at night that we said hi to at least 100 times.

Hermana Almendadez

Packed up ready for cambios
Progreso North Zone!
All of the Gringos in my last zone

My new companion Hermana Alcequiez
When we traveled to Porvenir we all stuffed in the back of a van with our suitcases

Hermana Baird! We have a couple mutual friends
My new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment