Monday, December 9, 2013

Me Voy...

Hola! 
This week has been a complete blur. Every companionship in the mission had an opportunity to make a 2 minute long movie for Christmas and we are going to have a Christmas meeting with our zones and show all of them. We also made a video with our zone that is pretty funny and hopefully you guys will be able to see them!

Yesterday, President and Hermana Klein ate lunch with our district! We had the best food I've had yet in the mission and a cake! I love my district right now and it will be sad saying good bye for transfers. President Klein told me I have transfers, but I have to wait until Wednesday to know where and with whom. 

It's harder to say goodbye than I thought. I absolutely adore all the members here and our investigators. They were all so patient with me when I arrived here fresh off the plane and hardly could understand anything they were saying. They will forever be in my heart and I am eternally grateful for their warm welcome and examples of loving others.

This week I read in D&C 138:56
"Even before they were born, they, with many others, received their first lessons in the world of spirits and were prepared to come forth in the due time of the Lord to labor in his vineyard for the salvation of the souls of men".


When we are teaching new investigators, it's not the first time they've heard the gospel. There are many times when investigators feel that the gospel is familiar to them. That`s because they've already been taught in the pre-existence and our job as missionaries are just to help them remember some things that they've forgotten. I've also been thinking about how we have been prepared specifically for this time on earth. We were able to watch 17 miracles last week, and those strong and righteous pioneers were saved to come to earth in that specific time period. I've often thought about my specific time on earth and my purpose, why I was sent down now. Being on my mission, I now know I am meant to be here in Honduras at this specific time in my life. I am meant to have the family I have now, and I am meant to labor in the Lords vineyard for the salvation of the souls of men. 

Entonces me voy!! We shall see where I'm off too! I am willing to go where the Lord wants me to go. I love chuuuuu guyyyyysssssss!!!!!

Love,
Hermana Sherman
Picture of Hermana Tamani and I in our kitchen. Hermana Tamani has a camera that takes the picture when you smile..
District lunch with President & Hermana Klein
 






Hermano Rosales and his awesome doors!
 

Hermana Hill and I during the Christmas Devotional, we got to watch it in English!

No comments:

Post a Comment